Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sesame Stir Fry

So I'm having trouble with the video for tonight's recipe!! Hopefully I can get it together and upload it tomorrow. Don't forget, this will be your dinner tomorrow night! Here's the recipe for Sesame Stir Fry!!

1.5 to 2 pounds of pork (stew meat), chicken breast or beef
1 pack of McCormick's Sesame Stir Fry (feel free to use 2 of these if you want extra sauce)
1 bag of oriental/Asian vegetables
2 cups of instant rice
2 T Oil

- Marinate your (thawed) meat. Whatever meat you use, be sure it's in approximately 1-1 1/2" chunks. I season my meat with a 10 minute teriyaki marinade (1/3 cup), salt & pepper (to taste), creole seasoning (1-2 teaspoons - depending on how spicy you want it, you could also leave this out completely!) and garlic & herb seasoning (1-2 tablespoons). You can season your meat with just salt & pepper though. You know your family's seasoning preferences so season accordingly!

 

- Heat your oil over medium heat. When it's hot, add your meat. Cook your meat for 10-15 minutes or until the meat is cooked thoroughly.

- Add the McCormick Sesame Stir Fry sauce and stir it well. Then stir in the frozen veggies!! Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir 1-2 times.

 

- While that is cooking, make your instant rice. If you prefer to use "real" rice, then start your rice before the meat!!

Servings: 5-6
Cook time: 20 minutes


That's it, guys! This is my go to meal when I need something quick & easy. And it's so good. My family LOVES it! Let me know what your family thinks about it. And if you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to give you an answer!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment