Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Taco Pasta Bake

Oh. My. Gah. This was the quickest and easiest thing I think I've ever cooked. And I LOVED IT. So did the hubs so yay for me (and Pinterest)!!

This meal took me 15 minutes to prepare. And to me that is priceless!

Taco Pasta Bake

What you need:
  • 1 box of Ziti pasta
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1 package taco seasoning
  • 1/2 package cream cheese
  • 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Ok. So as you see, I added a few ingredients of my own. And so should you!! You can't have a 'Mexican dish' without Rotel and refried beans!! Kidney beans would've been great too!

What you do:
  • Boil your pasta
  • Brown ground beef (I cooked mine ahead of time & froze it) & drain
  • Mix taco seasoning & 1 cup of water to ground beef for 5 minutes
  • Add cream cheese, Rotel and beans. Simmer on low until cheese is melted.
  • Put pasta in casserole dish; mix in 1 cup shredded cheese.
  •  Top pasta with beef mixture & gently stir it.
  • Top with remaining cheese (PLUS A WHOLE LOT MORE FOR ME)
  • Bake at 350 until cheese is melted.
For real, this was so simple and delicious! Especially since I had precooked my beef! Toss together a salad and a side of corn. This was perfect. It was cheap and easy and my kinda supper!!


The perfect one is awake from her nap so I'll have to cut this one short! But you should definitely cook this for supper one night this week! Your family will love you!

Prep Time: 15 minutes (if you precook your beef)
Yields: 6-8 people


No comments:

Post a Comment