Monday, March 3, 2014

One month...

My 4 week old just asked me if she could go to the prom. Seriously?! Where has the time gone?

My sweet newborn is a month old. Tomorrow she will be six months old. Before you know it, I'll be my mom and Irelyn will be having babies!

Stuff just got real!!!

She's getting so big, too. Other than sleeping, eating and pooping, she's still not doing much. She's learning to focus. I keep telling her that if she crosses her eyes, they will stick like that!!!

Hey...that's what I've always heard. 

She is the grunting-est, noisiest baby I've ever been around. Even in her sleep she makes humming, cooing noises. It's so sweet and so easy to listen to for hours. 

Hey...don't judge me!! It's the only entertaining thing she does.

I still can't figure out why God allowed me to be her mama. I hope I raise her exactly as He wants!!

Happy 'One Month' Birthday, my sweetest girl!!! I love you forever.





1 comment: