Friday, March 7, 2014

God is control...

And it's so hard for me not to micromanage Him. Sounds silly but I do!

So many sick babies right now and I'm doing everything in 'my' power to keep my little girl from catching anything. I keep reminding myself that 'my' power isn't mine at all. It's the Great Physicians power. And He is in control of everything.

God, You already took the stripes for these sick babies to be healed. Heal them now! You are our Healer. And you want us to walk in complete healing. 

Scarlet Johnson needs a miracle to happen today! Heal her little body. Dry up the cough and any infections that may be causing her to be less than you created her to be!! Give her parents peace and the doctors wisdom to treat her. 

And little Jesse. Satan is liar. Jesse is yours. Heal his body. Clear up his lungs and make him whole again. Keep Matthan safe and healthy. 

Thank you!!! In Jesus' name!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment