Thursday, February 27, 2014

3 weeks old!

My baby girl is 3 weeks old today (2/24/14)! She had her first 'photo shoot' but got a belly ache so we had to postpone.

I've been on strict bed rest for a solid week and today Doc said I could get up and walk around for a minute and I have taken full advantage of that!! Probably gonna regret it tomorrow though. I've been 'walking around for a minute' most of the day!

But I don't care one bit. I got to spend the afternoon with my sweet pea. For the first time ever, I got to sit up and rock her to sleep. It was so precious to me. Of course she only slept for about 20 minutes and daddy had to take over baby duty. I still got my moment.

(Sorry didn't publish this on the right day. Should've been posted on Feb. 24 and there was more but I started hurting and had to stop...)

No comments:

Post a Comment