Friday, April 4, 2014

Valuable life lessons

I should've posted this along with the last blog.

A few nights ago, I put some cornbread in the oven. 11-13 minutes later I got it out and sat it on the stove. I cut it and was starting to butter it and popped a little crumb in my mouth. It tasted burned. And it was perfectly, golden brown. Confused, I tasted another bite. Still tasted burned. It was even started to smell burned. So I cut it and sure enough the entire bottom was solid black. The burner it was sitting on was on high. Seriously?!? So I throw a few Sis Shuebert rolls in the oven (bc supper is now getting cold). James jumped in the shower and I fell asleep on the couch. 20 minutes later I remember the rolls. And what do ya know?! They are burned. Hard as rocks. Lol well I'm the type of girl that needs two things with a meal: meat & bread. So I put some more SS rolls in there and stood in front of the stove until they were done. 3rd times a charm!

Point of this story is: juggling life with a newborn is messing me up!!!! I'm learning day by day...actually I'm learning randomly throughout each day...how to balance my new life. What an exciting journey!!! I love each and every second of it.

Another valuable new mom lesson: always have a bag of Sis Shuebert rolls in the freezer!!! 

Much love, friends!!!
Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment