Monday, May 16, 2016

I am a Representative of Christ

Today I'm reading Colossians 3:12-27. Here's how God spoke to me today!! 

We are representatives of Christ. In this world, if you misrepresent the company you work for, they would punish or fire you. I am SO thankful that our God operates high above & beyond our worldly standards.

In God's "business", He shows & freely gives grace & mercy for our screw ups and shortcomings. We'll never be fired!! And if we choose to quit, He will ask us to come back over & over. His love never fails or gives up on us.

This is encouraging to me!! It makes me want to be his best and hardest working "employee"!! It makes me want to be all the things that He is. So I will. I will go above and beyond for God bc of who his is and what he has done for me. I hope this encourages you and you do the same. 😃
 

No comments:

Post a Comment